What's new

FS Razor Racks (Test Tube Racks) Quantity 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am downsizing my razor collection and have switched to a 3D printed razor rack of my own design. I need to pass my old razor racks to a good home. There are six 12-razor racks, and one 6-razor rack. They are all in excellent condition. They hold the razors very nicely. And they help minimize space consumption. I put them on staggered stands to encourage proper viewing of the rows that were farther in the back.

This is the description from A-zon for the 12-razor rack:
Eisco Labs Premium Wooden Test Tube Rack, (12) 22mm Holes, 16.75" Long

The 12-razor racks currently sell for $21 new on prime. It does not make any sense for me to ship just one or two of these. And it must stay CONUS due to the shipping costs. Due to the cost of shipping, the minimum I can sell is 4 racks. Prices include G&S fee and CONUS Shipping.
Here is the pricing:

4 @ 12-razor racks: $40 shipped conus
6 @ 12-razor racks + 1 @ 6-razor rack: $60 shipped conus

If you are looking for a good razor display solution for a large number of razors, here you go. The whole setup holds and displays 78 razors. This is less than half the price of buying these new.

Obviously the razors are not included. Thank you for your consideration.

2022-06-28 10.28.16.jpg

2022-06-28 10.28.31.jpg

2022-06-28 10.28.42.jpg

2022-06-28 12.46.25.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Oops! I forgot the obligatory photo with my name and date! Shame on me. I am sorry to the whole B&B population. As an ambassador, and a veteran of the BST, I should know better. My apologies.

2022-06-28 18.45.05.jpg

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Beautiful, I would love the 6x plus 1 for $60 sir. Much appreciated and exceptional timing!

FYI, there might be some razors and a bunch of pipes filing these 🤩.

Hi Banjo. Unfortunately someone beat you to this by one hour. Their offer was sent via PM. In the future, you might want to use the PM system to communicate your desire to buy items on the BST. If the deal with the other gentleman falls through, i will reach out to you immediately. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom