What's new

TI Hospital Le Grelot For Tough Beards

I picked this TI Hospital Le Grelot For Tough Beards a while back and finally got it in the other day. I hated the original scales so I made some new ones out of a snake wood chunk I had here. I went with a one piece snakewood look, the wood has a few checks but all stable. The blade had a small chip in the edge I pulled out and now it shaves very dreamy :001_smile It was a nightmare to hone and took over an hr,the steel is super rigid but yet super smooth.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Hey , Buddy!

Good to see you're still doing awesome work. I really need a TI bad for my colllection, I've been on the look out.

Nice job!

very nicely done :thumbup1:
thank you :thumbup1:
You really enhanced the whole blade :thumbup1:
Thank you sir, I think anything would be better than those scales :laugh:
You still have my address, correct? Fantastic.
yes why :tongue_sm
Give us Barabbas!
hey welcome aboard :thumbup1:
As usual, looks pimp!
Thanks It was my intent to pimp :laugh: :thumbup1:
Beautiful Jose, just beautiful.
Thank you bud, I love me some snakewood :thumbup:
Nice. Very nice indeed.
Thank you kindly :001_smile
Off the chain!
Sweet better off than on ya! :blink::tongue_sm
Great look. Sweet razor.
Thank you, sweet and feisty, bit me on the first shave because bad placement :laugh:
Nice job. Always great to see your work.
Thank you Steve :thumbup1: you know im out of my 07 7532 and my 07 Mengku Mu Ye Chun
Nice job. Are you keeping this one?
Thank you, not too sure yet
those old grelots are great shavers, too
thanks Dunn, Yea man they sure are grand:001_smile
Really nice new scales fit for a king, a much needed improvement. Those big pins on the old set were dire!
Thank you, Im not sure for a king but maybe a razor junkie like me haha, yea those pins had to go!!
Very nice!
Thank you sir :biggrin1:
Hey , Buddy!

Good to see you're still doing awesome work. I really need a TI bad for my colllection, I've been on the look out.

Nice job!

Thank you bud, yea still here still straight :laugh: nice to see you around here again :thumbup1:

Top Bottom