What's new

FS: P. Hospital Le Grelot 357 6/8 quarter hollow, Kanayama #90000 cordovan strop

Greetings, friends. It's time to pass along my remaining straight shaving implements to a new home while I'm packing up and moving to my new one. Forgive me for not taking high-quality photos this time as I'm mid-move.

1658602362668.png

$350 - Le Grelot 357, P. Hospital & Cie, Thiers, France - 6/8, quarter hollow, thumb-notch, round point, no jumping. Linen micarta scales by Max Sprecher.

$250 - Kanayama / Kanoyama / Llama Brand #90000 cordovan strop - IYKYK - I haven't performed the break-in procedure on this one; unsullied.

Each sale will include one of the two extra items: India oil stone+holder or Genco Army & Navy, Geneva, NY USA - 5/8 full hollow, square point, original scales, no notch, no jimping (my second razor ever!)

$500 for the lot. 95946/94127 local pickup available, all else Paypal + 3% and $10 for postage. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, there's some confusion. Two items are for sale: a Le Grelot razor and a Kanayama Strop. Buy either of those and you get an additional free item (either a stone+holder or a 5/8 Genco). The Le Grelot is the brown-scaled razor. The Genco has the off-white scales. The strop is the strop.

Top Bottom