What's new

Three winners sample PIF

OK, the winners are:
@T Bone
@chris100
@zacktracy

Please send me your information in the next 48 hours and I will make sure Scott gets it. Again, a big thanks to Scott, @Captain Pre-Capsize, for donating these samples and including the shipping to each person selected by the random generator.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 6.48.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 6.48.07 PM.png
    107.9 KB · Views: 6
All addresses have been submitted and samples should arrive in the next few days, depending on the USPS. Thank you for all who participated and commented.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thanks again @Lightcs1776 and @Captain Pre-Capsize, the sample came yesterday in time to use it. Great almond scent and awesome lather. First time using a soft soap, I think I used too much, could have given my whole cul-de-sac a 3 pass shave, haha. Will definitely be trying some more once I’ve used up some of my soaps on hand. Thank you both!
I'm not sure what kind of magic the @Captain Pre-Capsize uses, but his soap is something else. I'll be using some this afternoon, Lord willing, and will report on it. Thank you Gentlemen (and you too @Lightcs1776 , lol) for ALL you do to make this a great place to hang out.

A quick review of the soap -- for me, it requires quite a lot of product to get a good lather. This took a couple of attempts to figure out. Once I got the amount of product right, the soap is great -- slick and reasonably protective.

Top Bottom