What's new

Three winners get free stuff!

Nice! You're in for a treat if you haven't tried Captain's stuff before.

If there's a North product in there, try that! I just got that in the aftershave, and I can tell I'm going to be using it a lot over the winter.

If there's a North product in there, try that! I just got that in the aftershave, and I can tell I'm going to be using it a lot over the winter.
The North smells amazing as well as the Bay Rum, who am I kidding they all smell great..really looking forward to trying all of them.

Wow, I can't wait to get home and see what's waiting for me! I had tomorrow's shave planned, but those plans just went out the window.

Same here on the North. I have the cream, ASB, & AS. Also going to use B&M's Taiga soap and AS. Like walking through a forest of Balsam trees.

package arrived today, thank you! and thanks for the free samples on top of free product, incredibly generous!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
All arrived safe and sound. Thank you very much Scott!

Reviews to follow, as usual :)

IMG_2165.jpg IMG_2167.jpg IMG_2168.jpg IMG_2169.jpg IMG_2171.jpg IMG_2172.jpg

Yesterday I used the North splash after a shave with Uncle Jon's Fougere. Very nice, but the North scent is somewhat light, so I thought I'd spray a little Floris #89--perfect combination, they complement each other very well. Today was a straight up Captain's Choice Lime Cream with the Lime splash. It's a citrus day.

Top Bottom