What's new

Three 5/8" shave ready hollow ground straight razors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm trimming down my collection and these three are the ones that straddle that weird place of too good to pile in a big lot on eBay, but not good enough to keep.

I don't high polish my razors when I restore them, so there's some oxidation and such on these. See pictures. All are honed to 1200grit now (beveled)... Can be shipped @ that or finished on whatever finish you prefer: Thuri, Jnat, Coti, Ark, Apache Strata, Pierre DSO, I'll even do a 13k synth if you really want it (not my recommendation). Allow 3-5 days for shipping as I like to shave test everything and sanitize and restrop before shipping, and practically, I'm not going to shave three times in a day if all three sell. Disregard if you just want them @ 1200.

The Peacock: Crown and Sword No 871 (German) Scales broke at toe and and were reglued. Has held for years. Razor a little loose in the scales but closes centered. Very thin ground, sharp razor. (I'd not recommend the Jnat finish on this razor).
$25

Spike: Union Cutlery Co. (USA) Razor loose in scales but closes centered. Slightly thicker ground than the Peacock, but still thin.
$20

Halberd: Fa Clauberg (USA, Made in Germany) Scales bowed inward, but razor closes centered without clipping. Similar grind to the spike, but again, a little heavier.
$20

Prices include shipping in the US. No international unless you say pretty please, but it'd cost you Price - $5 + actual shipping.

Mods... been ages since I've sold here. I read the rules and don't think I missed anything new, but if I did, please let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0613.JPG
    IMG_0613.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • 86EBF7F3-2DEB-426C-9E6B-FE97673FBFFC.jpeg
    86EBF7F3-2DEB-426C-9E6B-FE97673FBFFC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.