What's new

Thought I was immune

Squelching my FPAD a few years ago... I was really proud to say I would never let that consume me again.....

I've got to stay out of this forum

In the last 2 days....Bought 4 more Pens.... 5 inks.... screamed at the screen when I was sniped at the last 2 seconds, and have my fingers crossed for that English Duofold ....

DAMN !!!!!!!!!

I was writing with my Edison today just for fun (as you can see in the PR thread).
Thanks to this new forum, i'm making a short list of pens to look for.
SWMBO is on to me. I must tread carefully.

Squelching my FPAD a few years ago... I was really proud to say I would never let that consume me again.....

I've got to stay out of this forum

In the last 2 days....Bought 4 more Pens.... 5 inks.... screamed at the screen when I was sniped at the last 2 seconds, and have my fingers crossed for that English Duofold ....

DAMN !!!!!!!!!

Geez, B, I wonder who we should blame for the forum that has infected many of us with a first time or a flare up of fp AD? <g>

I think you and Mr. Ruhling and DGS, and Nemo, and Ouch, and IsaacRn...... and the list goes on and on

This will help, one way or another. It came in the mail last week.

full

1911 full size with a fine nib.

full

I didn't realize that the Sailor cartridges were so tiny.

Last edited by a moderator:

full

full

You are one mean Person .... I don't have a sailor !!!!!!!

I am thinking that I better stay away from here.

Just for grins, where do you store/display your pens ?

Excuse me I was looking at 1911's !!!!!!

Shawn... I could have 40 Edisons.... and I would still lust after that Sailor....but with a Music Nib

That was a shot....... now I'm not going to sleep tonight...... will have visions of 1911's dancing before my eyes !!!!!!!!!

Excuse me I was looking at 1911's !!!!!!

Shawn... I could have 40 Edisons.... and I would still lust after that Sailor....but with a Music Nib

That was a shot....... now I'm not going to sleep tonight...... will have visions of 1911's dancing before my eyes !!!!!!!!!

Were you bidding on Sailor's and that's what you got sniped on?

I have been eyeing Edison bulb fillers for a while so I completely understand.

Hey Shawn.....want to trade some simfix brushes for that Sailor ??????

I don't know Brian. I need to figure out if I can put a bigger cartridge in it. Or at least use it a couple of times and see if the nib will overcome my aversion to the small cart.

No got sniped on a Conklin Crescent Filler 1912, in chased Hard Rubber with a toledo #2 wet noodle nib......Damn !!!!!!!

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
ROFL....

Welcome back to the fold Brian.

I myself am not really going to be buying anymore pens, UNLESS.

I am looking for a really nice white dot Schaeffer pen, with the two tone nib. Perhaps a B of F 146, and a B /M 149. I may pick up this years writers edition from MB, once clearer pictures come out. I would still LOVE to pick up the Jules Verne Writers edition MB.

Wonderful pen! Sailors are real writers' pens, hands down better than any modern Montblanc, Stipula or Visconti! I've written with them but unfortunately don't own one.... yet. :drool:

full

full

Top Bottom