What's new

Things went well. Very well in fact

Some time ago I had posted about getting back into my practice of hypnosis and hypnotherapy. I had run a practice for over 20 years, but the pressure of having to take care of the business aspect, as well as working a full time job as a police officer, had started to get to be a bit much. So a couple of years after I retired from law enforcement a new hypnotherapist approached me about buying the practice. At the time the offer seemed good so I sold him the practice, and all went well with me. However after about 5 years away from the practice, and having worked at several part time jobs, I began looking into getting back to a practice. I had spoken to a lady who runs a very well known day spa in my area and asked her what she thought about adding hypnosis to her list of services. She jumped at the idea and said she thought it would be a nice fit. After a couple of months of working out the details I was ready to go. Today was the first session of once again doing hypnosis, and I must say it was as though I had not taken so much time off. My first client was a lady who wanted to work on some very important and personal issues for her. I had no problems at all inducing the hypnosis, and after approx. a full hour of treating her she told me that she felt great and really enjoyed the session. She stated she had never felt so relaxed and so at peace with her feelings. It was some pretty intense hypnotherapy, but I believe a great start to what I hope will be a well received practice. Its great for me as I have no worries about running the practice. I'll be working as an independent contractor through her spa, but she'll take care of all bookings of sessions, as well as all paperwork. An short all I have to do is show up and do my thing, no hassles or problems with the business end. Kind of almost too good. Anyway, it looks like a good start to something I really enjoy doing, and the money end is really good to, beats any part time job I've worked since I retired, and the nice thing about this is that I can schedule my own hours and times I'd like to work. All and all it looks like I've got something to occupy my time now.

Congratulations! I've always been fascinated with hypnosis . . . I may have to try hypnotherapy out to see what it's like . . .

Top Bottom