What's new

Things are getting a bit too nuts

cleanshaved

I’m stumped

Maybe he's got something to tell us tomorrow.

mjtj0pbqydurtsyqh63a.jpg

nah, @oc_in_fw that was the other thing. Personally, I like cashews best, pistachios a very close second. I'll suffer through dry roasted peanuts - but then - they're not really nuts are they?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
nah, @oc_in_fw that was the other thing. Personally, I like cashews best, pistachios a very close second. I'll suffer through dry roasted peanuts - but then - they're not really nuts are they?
I mean it was the one thing that may have pushed me over the edge, and want to destroy all my electronic equipment. :)

I had that moment last night watching Cobert, sometimes the speed of communication today is just far too fast.

That's the one I was waiting for!

Is it weird that Kung Pow is my favorite movie?

maybe if you said that to most other people... but not to me !! :lol1: me and the wife quote that movie all the time :thumbsup:

the same guys that made Kung Pow also made a series of animated parodies where all the characters look like thumbs....Thumb Wars :a45:, Thumbtanic :boat:, BatThumb :batman:, The GodThumb :innocent:, FrankenThumb :pirate:....they're all the same brand of off-the-wall wacky humor , we have the whole dvd set LOL

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
characters look like thumbs....Thumb Wars :a45:, Thumbtanic :boat:, BatThumb :batman:, The GodThumb :innocent:, FrankenThumb :pirate:....they're all the same brand of off-the-wall wacky humor , we have the whole dvd set LOL

Thumb and Thumber?

Thumb Like It Hot?

I Know What You Did Last Thumber?

Top Bottom