What's new

The World Shave Off Showdown

Although I love my Ti2 it ain’t the Ti1 from what everybody says so I expect Wolfman94 will win. But I don’t know about going against the Ikon Tech as it removes hair and then some. Either way just write it up already ... please

No problem Frank. I’m just sorry you gotta do it all over again. It’s what we call in hockey “off side”. Keep on slicing and we are looking forward to the results in a few days

Frank all is good we can all wait a few days. It will be worth it to get the correct results. Those are two great razors and I know you will do better next time. Then maybe we will take you off probation haha.
Happy shaves
Jason

upload_2018-10-25_1-2-39.gif

Right thing to do my friend as I would rather wait for results that follow a great shave. All of us have those kind of days, "Donde Days" as my mom use to call them.

Your doing a great experiment/showdown which is valuable, interesting and takes a lot of your time and effort. Instead of rushing your trying to get results as accurate as consistency will allow. I don't think anyone would seriously fault you for taking extra time to get it right. Thank you again for your dedication to analyzing and reporting to the rest of us your experiences with all the many razors you have used. You have added a great deal to our knowledge of razors. Very few of us will every have the opportunity to explore so many razors. You have taken the time and trouble to do it for all of us. Thank you for your time and trouble. I, and I am guessing most readers of this thread are very grateful and appreciative of what you are doing. Thank you.

While we pause, to wait for Franks beard to grow enough for the Grand Finale, I have a question. Has reading this post over the last few months made you consider buying or purchase one of these razors? If so which one?

While we pause, to wait for Franks beard to grow enough for the Grand Finale, I have a question. Has reading this post over the last few months made you consider buying or purchase one of these razors? If so which one?
Yes, but meditate for several hours and the urge will pass:001_07:

I bought a Gibbs adjustable razor that should be coming any day now. I was really intrigued when Frank did the Rex Ambassador v. Gibbs adjustable comparison.

Top Bottom