What's new

The Veg got me a job!

Having been recently made a Knight of the Veg Table I decided to put The Veg to the test. I had a very important interview yesterday for a job I have been trying to get for two years. I had a meeting planed with the decision maker for 4:00pm in the patio of the posh, renovated mansion I was staying at. I had met him and interviewed with him two years before, but did not get the job. This time I showered and did a two pass SR shave before heading down stairs to meet him. As I completed the shave, I looked at my travel size bottle of The Veg and said "if this doesn't work, nothing will" and gave myself a generous splash and rub down.

Needless to say, by the end of the meeting I had the job.

I owe it all to The Veg!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Congrats
But i credit you, your cv and intelligence in getting the job not the (i dare speak its name)
We get the interview was outdoors on a patio.
Was he wearing a mask?

Im also thinking the (you know what) would spike mask sales and use ;)

Congrats
But i credit you, your cv and intelligence in getting the job not the (i dare speak its name)
We get the interview was outdoors on a patio.
Was he wearing a mask?

Im also thinking the (you know what) would spike mask sales and use ;)

I could see that once he got wind of the aroma, the mask came off ;)

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Having been recently made a Knight of the Veg Table I decided to put The Veg to the test. I had a very important interview yesterday for a job I have been trying to get for two years. I had a meeting planed with the decision maker for 4:00pm in the patio of the posh, renovated mansion I was staying at. I had met him and interviewed with him two years before, but did not get the job. This time I showered and did a two pass SR shave before heading down stairs to meet him. As I completed the shave, I looked at my travel size bottle of The Veg and said "if this doesn't work, nothing will" and gave myself a generous splash and rub down.

Needless to say, by the end of the meeting I had the job.

I owe it all to The Veg!

Way to go, Sir @Tedolph :) Wearing The Veg and carrying yourself with confidence! :thumbup:

I proudly wear The Veg to my office (at least when I still went to my office) at least once per week (Wednesday is The Veg Day :)) and sometimes two times (Clubman Friday).

I wear it to my Chiropractor, Doctor, Dentist, on dates with my Bride and a whole lot of other places (when we could still go lots of other places) and have received only complements on the scent. My Bride really likes it when I wear The Veg. :)

Hail to The Veg. I’ve yet to try it. I’m afraid to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, "you have nothing to fear, but fear itself". :)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Veg forces social distancing.

I took care it for you, brother.

full

AA

Top Bottom