What's new

The One Thing I hate about My Shavemac

Most likely, it is being tested by the customs agent.

proxy.php

Jim, who's the guy shaving? It looks familiar but I can't think of it.

congratulations and i hope that you enjoy the new brush.

The one thing that i hate about my shavemacs is that they made me realize that i should have started to buy them years earlier. They are that good.

Agree 100%

Last edited:
Thanks, it all worked out in the end. I bet you guys have your share of custom problems!

Yes, it seems to come in waves. Things pass through customs as smooth as silk and then three or four shipments have all sorts of problems (usually due to lost or misplaced paperwork).

I think the guy shaving is the dark haired Wilson brother , can't recall his name , Luke ? Owen's brother. But that 24 mm looks like a midget next to the 28 mm (which actually looks like a 30 mm or more) Beautiful Macs though ! Worth the Wait ! Congratulations ! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I think the guy shaving is the dark haired Wilson brother , can't recall his name , Luke ? Owen's brother. But that 24 mm looks like a midget next to the 28 mm (which actually looks like a 30 mm or more) Beautiful Macs though ! Worth the Wait ! Congratulations ! :thumbup:

Luke Wilson.....exactly! I knew he looked familiar lol. I'm getting old, memory is going lol......

I agree with you that the 24mm looks like a midget in comparison. It now feels like it too!

Well, good news and bad news. The Americana arrived today, which was 3 days from Germany! I took the brush out and it has lots of backbone, so I put it in for a soak and then did a quick palm lather, which opened it up a lot. THEN I noticed that it's a d01 silvertip - not a d01-2 band, which was what we discussed. Darnit.

That's disappointing. But Bernd is a gentleman. He'll make it right. Let me know what he says.

Top Bottom