What's new

The Little Brush That Could?

Gents-- I recently received an Omega Syntex (I will be discussing it as part of an upcoming video on "innovative brushes") and used it for the first time this morning. I can safely say, for those wondering, that the Syntex and the Men-U synthetic are not made of the same material (I have sent an email to Men-U asking for a little more detail on what their synthetic is made of).

Based on a single use, I'm quite pleasantly suprised at the little Syntex. It'll never be mistaken for a Simpsons but the little brush gave me a decent (if not particularly luxurious) lather (I used Coates Tea Tree). I'm not sure how long it'll hold up but for about $15 shipped it gets the job done.

--Mark

I find the brush does dry quickly. I use a prescription pill bottle for it to travel. Haven't decided yet whether to put a few holes in the lid for ventilation of not. Old Dominion Soap has offered them on ebay for $8.50 lately, think they use the name vasuds on ebay, they also have a website. Nice value, great brush for starting and travel.
Dave

I find the brush does dry quickly. I use a prescription pill bottle for it to travel. Haven't decided yet whether to put a few holes in the lid for ventilation of not. Old Dominion Soap has offered them on ebay for $8.50 lately, think they use the name vasuds on ebay, they also have a website. Nice value, great brush for starting and travel.
Dave

vasuds stands for their product and location -- VA (Virginia) SUDS (soaps).

They're wonderful people, and I buy all of my hand-washing (bathroom and kitchen) and shower soaps from them. I recommend them highly.

Top Bottom