What's new

The Latest Restores

Yep. AliExpress. Thanks a lot! Can you tell me how long it generally takes for them to arrive? I realize we are talking China here, and that you mentioned waiting for it to ship.
Thanks!
BTW, everyone else is correct; the Drake is gorgeous!

Yep. AliExpress. Thanks a lot! Can you tell me how long it generally takes for them to arrive? I realize we are talking China here, and that you mentioned waiting for it to ship.
Thanks!
BTW, everyone else is correct; the Drake is gorgeous!

My purchases from Virginia Sheng have been via eBay, and have been good buying experiences. Shipping has taken around 10 to 15 days to the west coast. Slower, obviously, than from a domestic supplier, but still reasonable IMO.

And thanks for the compliment on the Drake; I really lucked out in finding that one.

And thanks for the compliment on the Drake; I really lucked out in finding that one.
You're welcome. That IMO is one of the really great things about restoring the old stuff; so many really cool brushes out there. Unless you go custom, most of the modern brush manufacturers are just cookie cutter types.

Outstanding work those brushes are beautiful. I just purchased a few vintage brushes and will be attempting my first restore soon.Seems like a neat project.

All three are great looking restores - the Drake is very very cool in its coloring.

Thanks for the info on the VS silvertip - I purchased a finest from her - will see what it is like. I did get a synthetic from her and it arrived in 10 days to the East Coast - thought that was pretty good.

Keep posting those pictures!

Top Bottom