What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Cobb

I'm not sure how accurate it is, but Tommy Lee Jones plays Ty Cobb near the end of his life. There are definitely a few quotes that will catch you off guard!

The Social Network. Interesting movie.

Watched the first half one night, hated it. Watched the second half the next night and loved it.

Ramona and Beezus. Good family movie. Of course, this was the first movie where my daughter has read the4 book beforehand, so I got to thear "That isn't the way the book did it..." and explained to her the limitations of films.

I watched Holiday Inn last night, since I had never seen it. While it was ok, I prefer White Christmas, which is my favorite Christmas movie of all.

I'm going to see Black Swan tonight.

Went and saw the new Harry Potter movie. Was pretty good but it did drag in a few places.

Saw this last night as well. It was excruciatingly slow and did little to advance the story. If they weren't so greedy and split the final into two parts they probably could have had one long/stellar movie, instead this one was garbage. I hope the end is much better. Even the cinematography left me wanting.

The Messenger with Woody Harrelson.

I thought it started out strong but it started to slow down. Harrelson was good in a supporting role.

Saw White Christmas last night at the local movie palace, preceded by a matinee of Black Swan.

Black Swan was trashy, but fun. SWMBO was hopping up and down in her seat at some of the grossout parts. Make no mistake, it is as much horror movie as ballet movie. Think early Cronenberg and you'll be right on.

It Christmas so I started my chistmas movies last night with "The Hebrew Hammer" Now I have still have 2 weeks to work through "Christmas Vacation", "Elf" and "Scrooged".

Top Bottom