What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

proxy.php

Columbo

Mr. Codgers Neighborhood
This past weekend, I somehow managed to find three hours to watch one of my favorites, The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp.

As I mentioned elsewhere at B&B today, there is a little Clive Candy in all of us as the years pass by.

proxy.php

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Courtney‘s Of Curzon Street from 1947. A black and white featuring Anna Neagle and Michael Wilding.

The Lost Continent (1951), which I saw as a kid in the 1950s. Some 20 years ago a daughter bought me the 2001 Image DVD. While the Image DVD looks great, unfortunately even compared to the silent 1925 Lost World and King Kong (1933), the movie itself is pretty lame. It's really only worth watching for the actors I grew up with:

Cesar Romero: he was more my parents generation, but I remember him from 50s Westerns, and as the Joker on Batman.
Sid Melton: 'Ikky' on Captain Midnight, and Alf Monroe on Green Acres. I've read where Melton's death by a triceratops in some later videos was edited, but I'm not so sure even this version of his death is complete from my memory of it.
Hugh Beaumont: Beaver's dad.
Hillary Brooke: Only a bit role in the beginning of this film, but I loved her on the Abbott & Costello TV show and My Little Margie.

Almost done with Prey. I'm enjoying it but my puppy feels threatened by the predator so I only watch when she's asleep. I saw Bullet Train this afternoon. Good popcorn movie.

Top Bottom