What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Saw Skyfall this weekend. I love Daniel Craig as James Bond and he didn't disappoint in this one, either. I put him up with Sean Connery as the best bond (and that's saying a lot from me).

Finally watched Drive, 9.5/10

i see why people thought this movie was great.

Gosling was just this super smooth, mysterious, suave character. He was nearly flawless in this movie, the supporting cast was great as well, the action scenes were well choreographed. And the music was amazing.

i highly recommend this movie. i don't think i have ever seen a movie like this, it was just different. But a good different. I was really blown away by this movie.

Finally watched Drive, 9.5/10

i see why people thought this movie was great.

Gosling was just this super smooth, mysterious, suave character. He was nearly flawless in this movie, the supporting cast was great as well, the action scenes were well choreographed. And the music was amazing.

i highly recommend this movie. i don't think i have ever seen a movie like this, it was just different. But a good different. I was really blown away by this movie.

I couldn't believe how much I loved this movie. I've never see so little dialogue do so much. I also loved that all the 80's sounding music was not that old. This one of the few movies that was better than the book.

Mama

A couple of good scares once the story got going, but overall it was a terrible movie. The beginning was incomprehensible, and the ending sucked beyond belief.

I was looking forward to this one.

It had potential. You may like it though if you enjoy most horror movies. For some reason I have a problem with the majority of movies in this genre where they just get too silly for me. The last horror movie that I really enjoyed was 1408 with John Cusack. Maybe I thought it was plausible because the guy really lost his mind, so his experience was real to him.

Top Bottom