What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

I have seen two movies this week:1. Tyler Perrys-Meet the Browns: uh I wolda passed but gf wanted to see it. Didn't like it went on way too long.2. Lady for a day (1933)Yes I liked it.Apple Annie is an indigent woman who has always written to her daughter in Spain that she is a member of New York's high society. Now her daughter plans to return to America with her new fiance; and his father, a member of Spain's aristocracy. Annie must pretend to be wealthy or the count will not give his blessing. She gets the help of Dave the Dude, who considers Annie a good luck charm, to obtain a luxury apartment and entertain the visitors, but things don't always go quite as planned...

2 flights this week to Delhi and back. "Loopers" on the way there, "Killing Me Softly" on the way back. Both a bit disappointing, glad I didn't pay to see them.

Looper- Good but missing something that could have made it great.
Virtuosity- Ok, felt it was ahead of its time.
X-men Origins- Pretty good but plot couls have been better.
X-Men First Class- I'm not a huge fan of prequls but this one was well done.

I was doing lots of things instead of watching the Super Bowl. I watched the new Silent Hill. It wasn't great, but not awful.

I saw The Collection this weekend, as well. It was a Saw-type movie but not too badly done. As always, they left it wide open for a sequel.

A Cat in Paris

Recent, animated movie about a girl with a cat that goes out at night with a burglar. Led my youngest daughter to the question "is a cat burglar a man that burgles cats?" She actually said "burgles cats". Cracked me up.

Top Bottom