What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

Resident Evil After Life. Minimal plot, but you can't deny those effects are slick. (Maybe a bit over the top in some scenes, but they had to justify the 3D somehow. I watched in 2D.)

I was disappointed, not much plot with all the focus on effects. They have really ruined movies with all this CG crap.

I went to see Captain America yesterday. I love me some comic book movies!

Yours is the first mention of Captain America and this is all we get? What did you think? Good? Bad? Slow? Effects? Action? It won't hit theaters here where I am in Japan for a couple more weeks, but I can't wait!

The actual last thing I watched was a ridiculous film called Rubber.

The last thing I watched worth mentioning worth mentioning, though, was 13 Assassins.

Yours is the first mention of Captain America and this is all we get? What did you think? Good? Bad? Slow? Effects? Action? It won't hit theaters here where I am in Japan for a couple more weeks, but I can't wait!

My bad, SRock. I really enjoyed it. I would put it in my top 5 comic book movies. I did not find it slow in the least. It had a good amount of character development without slowing the movie down. It had alot of great action scenes and a good use of computer graphics. I thought the Captain America character was true to the comic book(which I think important). It also had a good amount of humor which I also like. It definitely left me wanting more. And knowing Marvel I am sure we will get a sequel.

If I think of more I will post again.

This weekend was great for movie watching for me:
Captain America (2011) - My son and I loved it! Very well done. If you are on the fence about this one, go see it.
Casablanca (1942) - Finally watched this gem. One of the few movies I have seen that lived up to the hype.
Planet of the Apes (1968) - Another classic that was great to see again.

Dave

Let Me In. Wasn't too bad...was billed as a horror movie but wasn't scary at all. The acting was decent. The little girl that is in it(also in the movie Kick ***) I think will grow up to be a great actress.

I too also watch the movie Rubber. Its about a killer tire...(yep) Super dumb but the cinematography was pretty good.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
This being 'Mob Week' on AMC hosted by Rudy" Giuliani, I think I'll stray up tonight and watch the "Godfather Trilogy" on DVD.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Christopher
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom