What's new

The Goods! Straight Razor Hobbyist Gallery

I had a nice old W&B, Celebrated Fine India Steel.

attachment.php

Shave was always close and smooth, but the razor lacked a certain *something*. I was shining it up and about to put it up on the BST block, when all of sudden I found a dremel in my hand....

Ahhhhh....now that feels better!

Need to scare up some scales now....

Last edited:
I had a nice old W&B, Celebrated Fine India Steel.

attachment.php

Shave was always close and smooth, but the razor lacked a certain *something*. I was shining it up and about to put it up on the BST block, when all of sudden I found a dremel in my hand....

Ahhhhh....now that feels better!

Need to scare up some scales now....

I think that is one of the most gorgeous razors you've done yet. That thing looks SICK. It's like a razor cross bred with a hand grenade.

I think that is one of the most gorgeous razors you've done yet. That thing looks SICK. It's like a razor cross bred with a hand grenade.

+1 re sick! I do not have the kind of imagination it takes to come up with something as cool as all that.

What does one scale something like that with? spent uranimum? unicorn horn? sabre tooth tiger tusk? body armor ceramic plate?

+1 re sick! I do not have the kind of imagination it takes to come up with something as cool as all that.

What does one scale something like that with? spent uranimum? unicorn horn? sabre tooth tiger tusk? body armor ceramic plate?

Scales made from broken Bud Light Lime bottles of course

No razor mods on this one, just a rescale w birdseye maple & acrylic.

Attachments

• $open front.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 968
Slapped some birdseye maple onto the standard plastic scales that came on this stainless beauty.

Again, I didn't use the dremel on the blade......it already had a jimped thumbnotch, and you just can't beat that!

Top Bottom