What's new

The Extraordinary League of Schick Krona Shavers

The Schick Krona.

What an extraordinary razor. It has never failed to give me a smooth, easy shave. I can run through a shave in almost half the time of other razors with one of these. Fast and safe. It always leave me with zero irritation and it never cuts me.

I have 6 other razors, some pretty fancy, but none of them are quite as good and predictable as the Krona. It's my go-to razor. Super cheap and plentiful on E Bay, I highly recommend one for your daily shaving needs!

So who else love the ubiquitous Schick Krona?😊

I have a Eversharp Eagle, metal knob, plastic knob and gold centennial versions. They don't get used often, but they do shave well. Here is my Eagle.
20240429_084258.jpg

I have a Eversharp Eagle, metal knob, plastic knob and gold centennial versions. They don't get used often, but they do shave well. Here is my Eagle.
View attachment 1842896

Great looking razor, and rather a rare bird I believe. You don't see to many around. The Eveready name wasn't very popular, so they wound up going with Schick, which was. Yeah, they really are great shavers. Mine has a solid place in my rotation, and if I need a quick shave, it's going to be the Krona.

The League has gone over your Eveready entry and has decided to officially accept you and your fine Eagle razor into the Extraordinary League of Krona Shavers! Congratulations! Your membership card is in the mail!😊

Top Bottom