What's new

The end of an Era...Truefitt & Hill discontinue certain lines

Hi all,

Just caught whiff of this over at shavemyface.com.

Seems like some people are going to get their knickers in a twist over this one.

Dammit, I've only just got into this hobby, I'm alreday breaking the bank and now I have to rush out and get any of these that I want to try before they disappear forever..........oh woe is me.....:o10:

My understanding is that these will not be discontinued, just no longer offered in the US. They will still be available in the UK. Can anyone confirm?

water said:
My understanding is that these will not be discontinued, just no longer offered in the US. They will still be available in the UK. Can anyone confirm?

I was told by multiple UK stockist personally, that the discontinued lines are ONLY in the US - due to lackluster sales. Rose is big in the UK... you better believe the brits would be up in arms if T&H took away their rose shave cream. :a33: :a45:

Bah. I have to pay import duties for my C.A.R. Cream now? Anyone know of any similar products? I can do without the scent of it, but C.A.R. is a perfect fit for me between the oily tonics and gummy pomades. :(

EDIT: Ahah! I misread, Cream will still be available (confirmed), it's just the Lotion that's not going to be available. Whew.

Top Bottom