What's new

The "elusive" Williams Golden Yellow Shaving Cream

European Williams from France contains Silicone (dimethicone) in the ingredients .
The Spanish Ice blue used to contain Parabens.
So they are not good for our skin.
I also heard that they mediocre in terms of performance.

Type in williams shave cream @ebay right now someone has 3 tubes for 8.95 usd. Says lanolin and yellow on tubes !!!!!!!!! Well checked further and they are Not the big tubes but might still be worth a look.

Type in williams shave cream @ebay right now someone has 3 tubes for 8.95 usd. Says lanolin and yellow on tubes !!!!!!!!! Well checked further and they are Not the big tubes but might still be worth a look.
BEWARE !....These tubes are brushless, I like brushless creams, but some guys don't. A good deal if the scent is still fresh.

BEWARE !....These tubes are brushless, I like brushless creams, but some guys don't. A good deal if the scent is still fresh.
I didnt notice that, sorry i have never used it but saw that and thought i would mention it just in case someone was interested...

I found a partially used tube of this last year, but I still haven't tried it yet. After skimming through the video posted earlier, I may reconsider...
upload_2019-9-9_10-35-53.png

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Musgo Real and Ach Brito creams have lanolin if that’s what you’re looking for.

They are trial versions (0.45ozs. each) of the "brushless" variant of the "Golden Yellow" shaving cream that is so hard to find anymore. Apparently, those could be bought at vending machines in train and bus stations, turnpike service plazas, etc.
At nearly $13 for 1.35ozs., well, no bargain.

They are trial versions (0.45ozs. each) of the "brushless" variant of the "Golden Yellow" shaving cream that is so hard to find anymore. Apparently, those could be bought at vending machines in train and bus stations, turnpike service plazas, etc.
At nearly $13 for 1.35ozs., well, no bargain.
Ok. Well just saw it and was letting people know.

Top Bottom