What's new

The best part of shaving at night...

The best part of being an evening shaver is that I get to try the day's acquisitions that much sooner! I'm in to instant gratification, so the quicker I can try my new stuff out, the better!

The best part of being an evening shaver is that I get to try the day's acquisitions that much sooner! I'm in to instant gratification, so the quicker I can try my new stuff out, the better!

I'd've thought it would be getting into bed with "The Missus", afterward... silly me.

I'm sorry, but he's kinda got you beat. :tongue:

Of course, my missus usually doesn't want me in bed unless I'm reasonably well-shaved.

I'd've thought it would be getting into bed with "The Missus", afterward... silly me.

Yes, he just doesn't get it. Right before I go to bed, I like to slip on a nice pair of sound proof headphones so I won't have to listen to the Missus. :lol:
.... but that was when I was married. No 'phones now! :wink:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Yes, he just doesn't get it. Right before I go to bed, I like to slip on a nice pair of sound proof headphones so I won't have to listen to the Missus. :lol:
.... but that was when I was married. No 'phones now! :wink:

those two things connected? :001_rolle

...is listening to Coast to Coast AM while I shave.

used to love listening to that in the old Art Bell days...still a good show...love to catch it when I think of it...

of course it comes on at 1 AM where I live, so I would have to have a VERY late shave to enjoy that...but a nice idea!

.......is not shaving of your nose because you are half asleep. I have never been accused of being a morning person:wink:

I'm a daily head shaver, if I miss a shearing, my noggin gets all prickley. So for me, the best part of shaving at night is not hearing that velcro sound every time I roll over in bed and have to pull the pillow loose from my bean. :blink:

of course it comes on at 1 AM where I live, so I would have to have a VERY late shave to enjoy that...but a nice idea!

To be realistic most of my C2CAM listening comes via a subscription to the podcast version.

Pros: listen when you want; no commercials
Cons: $$; bumper music cut because of copyright issues

Top Bottom