What's new

The B&B Members Real-Time Weather Report

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
It’s a bit warm here/
7D210799-9E71-4DCC-B833-F2E6696CD897.png

Blue skys, very high wispy cloud, a gentle breeze and currently 19°C.

Listening to a blackbird sing its heart out, double doors open into the garden

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Because we have a son in Denver, Mrs. TL often looks at the weather forecast up there. She told me they were going to have snow, and they did (they are, actually).

Didn't anyone tell Denver that it's May?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Waiting for it to cool down a bit so we can go swim.
50A57787-4A16-49FB-BA95-9DF1EAC270F5.png

It’s the heat index that hurts!

hot. no other word for it but hot. there is no summer on earth quite like an SC lowcountry summer. even the damn gators are sweating. and it ain't hardly began yet.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Now we have a windchill haha.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 16-21-20 London Ontario 7 Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Network.png

From Thurs at midnight to Friday at midnight it dropped 50°F!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
@Esox I will be down in the Welland area tomorrow. Alas, with wifey so no spare time for java or stuff. Some day in the future perhaps….

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
@Esox I will be down in the Welland area tomorrow. Alas, with wifey so no spare time for java or stuff. Some day in the future perhaps….

I'm not sure I've ever been to Welland. I've been by it going fishing at Jordan Station. Kind of like Ajax, only been in it if it counts from the 401 on our way to Port Colborne. With covid and the gas prices I dont stray far from home these days.

All over the place.

Its,

Blue sky, cloudy, windy, no wind, warm,cool, humid, light rain, heavy rain. Ah welcome to the UK weather. 🤪

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
All over the place.

Its,

Blue sky, cloudy, windy, no wind, warm,cool, humid, light rain, heavy rain. Ah welcome to the UK weather. 🤪

Sounds like Michigan in the fall, or maybe the spring ... just wishing for some heavy rain

Top Bottom