What's new

the art of shaving sandalwood

Hey Paul - if you enjoy the performance of Cella but don't love the scent, I suggest you check out the RazoRock Artisan soaps. Cella performance with a wide array of well done scents.

1000g of anything that starts as "mediocre" to you will most certainly end in an expensive PIF.

Yea, I have one if his soaps and it works very well, but for some reason my skin does not like it. I may try another one, but "Third Eye" does not seem to like me. I love the scent and it will likely wind up as a PIF. I keep going back to it because I really want to be able to use it, but it is just not meant to be. Performance of Cella seems to be a bit ahead of RazoRock as well. Scent is not hugely at the top of my concerns, performance and not irritating my skin are my top priority's.

I also was surprised to see that they were selling Gillette Platinum blades. I did not really think P&G wanted them available here in the US. Perhaps they may be having a bit of a reconsideration of that policy. They do not currently sell them on line though.

I stopped by my local AOS and picked up a puck of sandalwood. I too noticed they were selling Gillette Platinum and Merkur blades. I asked how much the Gillette Platinum's were -- 10 for $12! That's 10 blades, not packs! I didn't ask how much for the Merkur's.....

The AOS sandlewood aftershave balm is really nice. I use it over Captain's Choice Bay Rum splash - they go together really well.

Top Bottom