What's new

The Anything Thread

Randy, happy, or at least slightly contented old year, long time no see. At least a couple of weeks!

Hey Gary, happy old year to you, too. I guess we're saving happy new year until, um, the new year? Yes, I haven't been around here much lately. I've been pretty busy, as you can see:

proxy.php

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Hello. Just got back home from Milwaukee, took Mrs. OldSaw to see the ballet. That was my present to her this year.

Mmmmm I'm all out of Hendrick's, but I do have some Kraken Rum. Also the ham is so thinly sliced the fat liquifies on your tongue, :drool:

You know I had that problem recently too. You know how I solved it? I went and bought more Hendrick's. :wink2:

Monkey? I thought for a second there that Matt was fighting Rich for leadership of the Czardom.
Come on, it does look like Golem.

Oh, heck no. I ain't stupid enough to face the Czar twice. :eek:

Rich is only happy to see you when you are wearing your Czardom Regimental Chaps with the tassles.

That is disturbing on multiple levels.

So disturbing that even you find it disturbing. :lol::lol::lol:

A D A M !

Adam? Who's Adam? :confused1

Seriously though, welcome back man. I hope life has been treating you well.:001_smile

And what did you do while she was at the ballet? :biggrin:

He caught up on his beauty sleep. What else is a man supposed to do at the ballet?

Top Bottom