What's new

The Anything Thread

My money is on the monkey.

attachment.php

My money would be on a disqualification! :laugh:

Well a lot of despots are eccentric.

Some despots also incur disqualification. Now Brian is working hard at just that. Even now we hear him rummaging around ...

Oh, that's just Brian searching for his lost marbles, or is it his reading glasses? Either way, pay him no mind.
I'm not the one who fantasizes himself as a petty feather covered dictator whom is supposed to reign over a non existent land with figments of the imagination as enforcers.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I'm not the one who fantasizes himself as a petty feather covered dictator whom is supposed to reign over a non existent land with figments of the imagination as enforcers.

NOoooooo, your just the one who fantasizes himself as a petty Russian spy who reigns over Joise........ :001_rolle

...... all the while trying to kill and eat our great benevolent Czar. :glare: :crying:

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Um, yes..."and ladies". I haven't known too many of those to be hanging around here in the past, though. Has that changed?

Yeah, there are a few of us. But just so you still feel at home here, I need to ask......... Are you staying warm and dry these days? :innocent:

Top Bottom