What's new

The Anything Thread

That might be TMI, Darren, but I also think it's funny that your wife bites your chin. :laugh:

I have what is pictures here as a handlebar and chin puff, we'll be sitting on the couch reading or watching tv and she'll randomly decide it neds to be nomed.
proxy.php

It's new job say here in the TAT, first Dennis and now me, yep as of thursday i will no longer be unemployed. I just got word from the placement agency that the interview i had today went well and they want me. It's not a glamorous job, but it's better than sitting on my butt all day and I'm glad to have it. Thanks to all you guys for your good wishes and support.

Great news! Congratulations!:thumbup:

'Grats Darrem! Good luck in the new job!

Darrem? Who's Darrem? :blink::blink:

You'll have to excuse Rich, he has a beakfull of jerky and herring.

Didn't anyone tell him its not polite to speak with your beak full? :tongue:

Yeah, this glamorous job is killing me... What? You mean truck driving isn't glamorous? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

There really is no privacy anymore, is there? :bored:

Privacy? What is that? :confused:

It's new job say here in the TAT, first Dennis and now me, yep as of thursday i will no longer be unemployed. I just got word from the placement agency that the interview i had today went well and they want me. It's not a glamorous job, but it's better than sitting on my butt all day and I'm glad to have it. Thanks to all you guys for your good wishes and support.

Congratulations! :thumbup:

I was a little disappointed today. I thought they would insist that I turn in my truck today. Instead I am back on the road and they will work me over to the main terminal to turn in my truck, probably next week.

That is the way it always seems to be! For you, however, it is onward to better things! :thumbup:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I've decided that I want a Jeep. I've always wanted one I guess, but it always seemed impractical. Now that I am at a stage in life where a two seater makes sense I think the Jeep is at the top of my list.

I need to buy something soon after I turn in my truck as we are down to one vehicle. I just wish they weren't so stinking expensive.

I have what is pictures here as a handlebar and chin puff, we'll be sitting on the couch reading or watching tv and she'll randomly decide it neds to be nomed.
proxy.php
I didn't realize there are so many names for beards and mustaches.
I've decided that I want a Jeep. I've always wanted one I guess, but it always seemed impractical. Now that I am at a stage in life where a two seater makes sense I think the Jeep is at the top of my list.

I need to buy something soon after I turn in my truck as we are down to one vehicle. I just wish they weren't so stinking expensive.
I think jeeps are cool. Have actually thought about getting one, too.

Top Bottom