What's new

4 shaves in and absolutely hooked.

Realizing your last cart shave is your last cart shave is an amazing feeling. Congrats!

I will say though, there is a cart (single blade, guard) sold by some of our vendors here that far outperforms the things commercially available. It is made by Gillette but is specific for India and it's excellent.

As a PIF, I'd be happy to send one over the pond to you

Realizing your last cart shave is your last cart shave is an amazing feeling. Congrats!

I will say though, there is a cart (single blade, guard) sold by some of our vendors here that far outperforms the things commercially available. It is made by Gillette but is specific for India and it's excellent.

As a PIF, I'd be happy to send one over the pond to you

Thanks for the offer of the PIF, but it's really not necessary, better save it for someone who struggles with DE shaving as a whole :) . I thouroughly enjoy my shaving with DE razor and after "practicing" for two weeks with $classic_perspectivedown.png I can already appreciate the difference the Merkur makes. I've plenty of blades to try out ready, just the Feathers weren't it (yet) for me. If I use Personnas I get very smooth shave without any nicks or even irritation, so it's not the issue of DE shaving per say, but my skill with the razor. And that I will work on while using little bit more forgiving blades than Feathers :)

So basically, just a faulty decision on my side stepping up to better blade too soon, nothing else :)

Top Bottom