What's new

Thayers Witch Hazel on sale

Hello everyone. Currently, Thayers Witch Hazel is on sale at Target:

$2.00 off regular price (in-store only)
20% off regular price for skin care (online and in-store)

Both discounts can be used together if you purchase them in-store.

Love Dickinsons, hated Thayers. I couldn't even convenience my wife to use the Thayers Rose and Lavender I bought, and both went down the drain. I even tried their super hazel. I've used an alcohol wh or aftershave since the 1960s, but their super hazel was like splashing gasoline on my face. Not a fan. I stick with Dickinsons.

Love Dickinsons, hated Thayers. I couldn't even convenience my wife to use the Thayers Rose and Lavender I bought, and both went down the drain. I even tried their super hazel. I've used an alcohol wh or aftershave since the 1960s, but their super hazel was like splashing gasoline on my face. Not a fan. I stick with Dickinsons.
Really? Wow. I very rarely get any burn from Thayers. Almost like splashing water on my face. Even if I get burn with the aftershave (with alcohol) I always use right after Thayers. Maybe there is something in Thayers you are allergic to or causes irritation? Strange as Dickinsons is almost the same stuff.

Weird how all of us are so different when it comes to shaving stuff.

Really? Wow. I very rarely get any burn from Thayers. Almost like splashing water on my face. Even if I get burn with the aftershave (with alcohol) I always use right after Thayers. Maybe there is something in Thayers you are allergic to or causes irritation? Strange as Dickinsons is almost the same stuff.

Unlike other Thayers, their super hazel from 10 years ago was not like their non-alcohol mix. I don't even know if they make it anymore, but even my Superior 70 is mild compared to that concoction.

Now that they killed off the medicated Superhazel, I'm not much of a Thayer's fan. That stuff was my go-to aftershave for a very long time.

How long ago did you use the word Thayer's? I bought some for the first time about two or three years ago. It had no alcohol (and as such was listed as a toner instead of as a witch hazel). It never provided me with any kid of a burn or sting when used as an aftershave (I regularly enjoy the sting from Aqua Velva, Pinaud Clubman, and other alcohol based aftershaves).

Thanks for posting! I use Thayers everyday. Cucumber and lemon are my favorites. Soaps, brushes and razors change daily for me but I always use Thayers.

Yep like a cool splash, an the cucumber scent was spot on, like a real super fresh peeled cucumber, yum

Thanks for posting! I use Thayers everyday. Cucumber and lemon are my favorites. Soaps, brushes and razors change daily for me but I always use Thayers.

does the lemon sting at all?

I’ve tried a couple of limes and they sting, my face goes red.. I have no other issue with any other aftershave regardless of alcohol content so def don’t have sensitive skin

does the lemon sting at all?

I’ve tried a couple of limes and they sting, my face goes red.. I have no other issue with any other aftershave regardless of alcohol content so def don’t have sensitive skin
No sting at all! They call it a toner I believe but it’s witch hazel with aloe.

Top Bottom