What's new

Tequilla

My wife and I go to Mexico several times a year and return with several bottles of Clase Azul Reposado and Partida Elegante. Don Julio Real is very good also. We've started to experiment more with Mescal the past couple of years.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Is it hard to find in Canada?

Very... Since all alcohol are managed by provinces and rules are different, I need to go to that province if they have it to get it (i.e. can't order online). There's always a way if I want to buy it online and go through the form that the government has in place but it's so complicated, it costs a bit and it will eat quite a bit of time. I don't believe that it's worth it to go that way.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
I was very surprised to see one of my old favorites in of all places, WalMart last week. Cazadores. Previously only available in Mexico, typically in Guadalajara. Nice drink at a very reasonable price.

Very... Since all alcohol are managed by provinces and rules are different, I need to go to that province if they have it to get it (i.e. can't order online). There's always a way if I want to buy it online and go through the form that the government has in place but it's so complicated, it costs a bit and it will eat quite a bit of time. I don't believe that it's worth it to go that way.
:sad:

I was very surprised to see one of my old favorites in of all places, WalMart last week. Cazadores. Previously only available in Mexico, typically in Guadalajara. Nice drink at a very reasonable price.
for the price a very good choice

12.20.2019. (old thread)

Espolon, best value! NOM 1440. :)

espolon:sketch.jpg

Top Bottom