What's new

Tell me about your Timeless Shave Bowl

I bought the gray one from Amazon last year. I like the ridges inside the bowl for more agitation with the soap/brush. The walls are taller than most to ensure the soap stays inside. And with the plastic construction, it won't break if dropped. The only downside is if you prefer a warmer lather, the plastic won't beat a copper/brass bowl in heat retention. There are a lot of Timeless bowls, but this one is mine!

I've seen them in blue, gray, and black. I never knew there was a red one. :)
I didn’t either. I was at the Maggard meet and mentioned I liked there bowls as I had a blue one and was eyeing there razors. We got talking and I mentioned I’m a fire fighter and they have me the red one to keep at the station. Supper guys to deal with and vey nice products.

I didn’t either. I was at the Maggard meet and mentioned I liked there bowls as I had a blue one and was eyeing there razors. We got talking and I mentioned I’m a fire fighter and they have me the red one to keep at the station. Supper guys to deal with and vey nice products.
You know the rules, Pics or it didn’t happen! 😃🤙

Would love to see the red version! Is it a one of one?

For the OP, love my timeless bowl! I had the blue version and then picked up the black edition. Fantastic shower and travel bowl for me! At home the Captain’s Choice Copper bowl handles shaves at the bathroom sink. With the high sidewalls the Timeless is also great at soaking a brush prior to the shave!
IMG_4173.jpeg

I may experiment on one to see about getting a shorter height.
I don’t remember the exact location of this post but I found a screenshot I took of it:
IMG_5880.png

If I find the post I’ll link it.

*Edit found it:

I have the blue one. It is not the best looking, but functionally it is terrific. It works best with barber style brushes and bigger brushes. It is quite deep. I use my KH4 with it most. The ergonomics of that brush and bowl together are pretty wonderful. A big barber style brush, like a Rubberset 400, would be even better. I am considering a Zenith 507A.

At some point, I plan on replacing it with something better looking, and relegating it to traveling by car.

I bought the gray one from Amazon last year. I like the ridges inside the bowl for more agitation with the soap/brush. The walls are taller than most to ensure the soap stays inside. And with the plastic construction, it won't break if dropped. The only downside is if you prefer a warmer lather, the plastic won't beat a copper/brass bowl in heat retention. There are a lot of Timeless bowls, but this one is mine!
I asked Timeless about this and the information that I received was "The material we use needs to be over 300 degrees Fahrenheit before it melts." I place the bowl on a towel/washcloth and add very hot (about 150 degree) water to the bowl for about 3 minutes. The outside of the bowl is hot to the touch - thus the towel. I dump the water before starting to build a nice, warm lather. YMMV.

I have a blue one and it works great. I produce lather better with it than any other bowl except my Pereira's bowl, which cost a lot more. Here is my Timeless bowl and my Pereira's bowl. I like the compact size of the Timeless bowl.

ATT_TOBS.JPG
Pereiras.JPG

I have the white one, for the same reasons as stated previously - plastic (so it won't break if dropped), tall to retain lather, a good surface to whip up the lather.

I have a blue one and it can make lather better and faster than any other bowl I have tied, except for my Cayuen - which is the best by far😁

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I have a blue one and it can make lather better and faster than any other bowl I have tied, except for my Cayuen - which is the best by far😁
I only own two bowls. The Timeless Blue and a CaYuen that Kim @Phoenixkh sent me. Both work great for me. :)

@scribble Thanks for sharing your pics of your Timeless Red bowl. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom