What's new

Taylors shave shop cologne

The cream lathers and performs very well. I like/d the scent but have slowly found others that I prefer and have since stopped using it.

Both the cologne and cream are still in my rotation. The newest pot of cream however, has much less scent than my old one. :angry:

Wayne

Never tried the cream but I can say the cologne is very nice. Strong scent with staying power, if you like the barbershop type scents (Clubman, etc) you'll love this stuff.

The aftershave is great too but I accidentally knocked by bottle off the bathroom counter and tile floor showed no mercy :frown2:

Never tried the cream but I can say the cologne is very nice. Strong scent with staying power, if you like the barbershop type scents (Clubman, etc) you'll love this stuff.

The aftershave is great too but I accidentally knocked by bottle off the bathroom counter and tile floor showed no mercy :frown2:
lol...Tile floors always WIN

Thanks everyone,new to this forum and appreciate the feedback.P.S. The order's in the post.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have the cream, among other TOBS creams, so I cannot comment on the cologne. But the cream lathers and shaves very well. I got the St James, Shave Shop and Mr Taylor creams recently and have tried them all (so I can say they are all great lathers and shaves) but I have not yet made any firm decisions about the scents.

But TOBS makes great creams, so you shouldn't be disappointed.

I have the cream, among other TOBS creams, so I cannot comment on the cologne. But the cream lathers and shaves very well. I got the St James, Shave Shop and Mr Taylor creams recently and have tried them all (so I can say they are all great lathers and shaves) but I have not yet made any firm decisions about the scents.

But TOBS makes great creams, so you shouldn't be disappointed.

Hi Doc4,
How does the TOBS creams compares to T&H creams. I am using 1805 T&H creams and I am absolutely loving it. Andy

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Hi Doc4,
How does the TOBS creams compares to T&H creams. I am using 1805 T&H creams and I am absolutely loving it. Andy

I have the T&H Lime cream, but have only used it a couple of times so far, so I can't really offer a considered comparison ... but perhaps others can ... ??

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Hi Doc4,

I have the T&H Lime cream, but have only used it a couple of times so far, so I can't really offer a considered comparison ... but perhaps others can ... ??

Your question put me in mind of using my T&H lime cream, and it was really fantastic. Those who have lathered their way through a tub of each may have more defined opinions, but to me both TOBS and T&H are great creams.

I really wanted to like it, but after being told my about half a dozen people that I smelled like their grandad, I decided that it wasn't the scent for me.

Maybe it's one to save for when i'm over 50 :lol:

Top Bottom