What's new

Tallow First Mitchell's Wool Fat

As you have probably heard, Mitchell's Wool Fat shaving soap has been reformulated and is now a non-tallow soap. I have no idea if the new version is better or worse but it most certainly is different. For those of you who love the old tried and true version of MWF, I am happy to announce that we still have the good stuff in both ceramic bowls and in refills. Hurry though, supply is limited and likely won't last very long.

See Here

IMG_2409.jpeg

Last edited:
Oddly enough, my very first order from Bullgoose was back in August 2012, and it was for the MWF puck and bowl combo.
Screenshot_2023-06-03-19-20-57-19_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg

Now here I am, doing it all over again. Only this time I signed up for the mailing list. Crazy to think that it's actually cheaper this time around 11 years later, with the newsletter sign-up coupon. Thanks for keeping your prices low on this over the years.
Screenshot_2023-06-03-19-31-26-06_45e686c594768066ad9911d54d96f72b.jpg

Heard good things about Dr. Selby, always wanted to give it a try. Now is as good a time as any, and I'm looking forward to shopping at Bullgoose more frequently, going forward. I would have grabbed a refill puck of MWF instead, but it looks like those are already gone.

Edit: Just wanted a backup dish, and didn't want the new formula if I could get the old stuff. The old dish is still going strong.

That's awesome Ryan! My cost on the MWF has remained relatively constant so there was no need to raise prices. I had a run on the refills; you probably only missed them by 15 minutes.

Thank you very much for your continued business.
Less than that. I looked at them, then looked at the dish, added it. Waited for the email with the coupon. Saw I needed more $$$ to use the coupon, went back to the pucks, and they were sold out.

All's well that ends well. I really have been meaning to try Dr. Selby for ages.

Top Bottom