What's new

TacoZilla!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I just saw one of the originals from the 80's on Friday drive past me when I was stopped at an intersection. Looked like it was in great condition. Same decals as the new concept!

Those decals and paint scheme are pure 1970s! 🤣

Make the appliances avocado green and harvest gold, get out the teardrop aviator shades and corduroy pants... Pick up Farrah Fawcett.... Park outside the disco.

AA

Harvest gold and avocado green are still in my two of my parents bathrooms. I feel certain my Farrah poster is stil there...Lol.

As far as the aviators go, I have a pair on right now. I have a couple of 70's vehicles in the garage. I sometimes pull my camper a 1970's pickup....I miss the 70's

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Harvest gold and avocado green are still in my two of my parents bathrooms. I feel certain my Farrah poster is stil there...Lol.

As far as the aviators go, I have a pair on right now. I have a couple of 70's vehicles in the garage. I sometimes pull my camper a 1970's pickup....I miss the 70's
I have my lovely bride's grandpa's Ray-Ban Aviators. I had Rx sunglasses put in them. I wonder if the next time I get a Rx change I can have mirrored sunglasses put in 'em?

Anything to embarrass the family!

Ad Astra

The Instigator

You and me both, brother! That 70s Show recaps my younger life nicely! (add a healthy mix of firearms and ah, hijinx).

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I have my lovely bride's grandpa's Ray-Ban Aviators. I had Rx sunglasses put in them. I wonder if the next time I get a Rx change I can have mirrored sunglasses put in 'em?

Anything to embarrass the family!

Mirrored, no. 70s Rayban Aviators, you had dark tint lenses and wore them all the time. Coming out of your Tacozilla or home made "custom" Ford E150 with the little fake window towards the back.... People were sure you were a drug dealer, but nerd was more like it.

The CB radio goes without saying.

AA

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I Want One! :)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Mirrored, no. 70s Rayban Aviators, you had dark tint lenses and wore them all the time. Coming out of your Tacozilla or home made "custom" Ford E150 with the little fake window towards the back.... People were sure you were a drug dealer, but nerd was more like it.

The CB radio goes without saying.

AA
I have a ham license, so I will limit myself to the 2 metre band, with a short 1/4 wave antenna, attached with a magnet, so it can be stolen easier, LOL!

If you have a license for anything beyond your job, you JUST might be a nerd.

The problem with that Lance is weight. It weighs 1700 lbs dry. Very few half tons have enough payload to carry it wet and loaded, plus passengers and what accessories and gear you may have put on the truck after it left the factory.

Top Bottom