What's new

tabac smell

This scents reminds me of my grandmother. Maybe thats why I love the scent.
And thats why I have everything from Tabac (except: shower gel and pre-electric )

Think 'old ladies Handbag'. Then smell it again [emoji12]
i recommend this:

proxy.php

I think it's a great scent. After I used the shave stick I bought the aftershave also. I love them both. The shave stick is the easiest stick to make lather with after Arko. It has some of the best lather of all the shave sticks. I love it.

B&B brush_3.JPG

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
This scents reminds me of my grandmother. Maybe thats why I love the scent.
And thats why I have everything from Tabac (except: shower gel and pre-electric )
I told my wife the same thing when I opened the lid. My grandmother. Special indeed.

I didn't like tabac at first but once it's lathered the smell isn't so strong and it's such a great performer. I have it in my seven day rotation at all times now.

The reason why people think of old ladies with this soap is because it was a common scent in the 70's. It's the same scent that was in many soap products back then, in particular the pink powder hand soap that was used in many public schools. I think it was called Boraxo.

Great shave with Tabac last night, with the fragrance adding to the enjoyment. I don't think the 90% full Proraso will get a looking now for a good while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok. I never liked the performance of Tabac, didn't find it had the slickness I need for a good head shave. But all the talk got me interested. I took it out of the old spice mug I had it in and smashed it into a First Canadian Shave Soap container I had laying around. The larger container made a huge difference somehow. I'm not convinced on this one shave but I will be trying again.

For the record I love the smell, girlfriend hates it though

Top Bottom