What's new

Tabac first impressions

Whether many people think the stick and the puck is the same product they actually have different formulations.
The stick has a richer base and includes two added moss extracts, Oakmoss and Treemoss.
The different percentage of the ingredients used make the stick being overall superior in respect of the puck and grants a better, more moisturizing post-shave.

I really don't get why people get so hung up on the scent. I realize people have associations with elderly men who have worn something similar. I think most of these are knee-jerk reactions, and if you live with it for a while, you will form new associations and be able to appreciate it for the classic scent that it is. It's probably more nuanced than your first impression. It's not as though is smells like vomit or anything!

Some things you may never like. I don't care how many 311 songs I hear, I will still think they're perhaps the worst band on earth. I don't want to like them, and the process of going through album by album sounds like torture. But Tabac isn't 311. It's not a sporty aquatic. It's not Dior Sauvage. Tabac isn't going to hand you something that accessible right away. But if you really give it a chance, you'll see there there is a lot to like about it. It pains me to hear how guys' wives take one whiff and go "gross! Absolutely not!" and then they get rid of a time-tested classic, even of they themselves like it! Some things take patience and an open mind. If you go through life and only take what you immediately like you'll miss a lot of really interesting things. Just saying!
This post strangely reminds me of the Williams guru Topgumby on a roll !

Edit : I am both a Williams and Tabac fan btw !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Top Bottom