What's new

Tabac Brotherhood!

Thank you!!
I used a cheese grater. The setting that shreds it very fine and then smashed it into the bowl. I only shredded 2 pucks. The 1st puck I just placed on the "floor" of the bowl and centered it. The shredded Tabac encases it. It shall be interesting to see how long it lasts!

So you aimply grated them and then pressed them back together in the scuttle? I didn't realize it is soft enough to do that.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
When finely shredded Tabac is very malleable!! I use just a bit of water too!!!!

proxy.php

Please count me in. Purchased my first Tabac just a month ago and I'm loving it. Love the performance and, yes, I like that scent! It reminds me of my grandfather.

I would like to join the Tabac Brotherhood!
I just had my 1st shave with it today. I love the cushion and slickness of it. Can't say I'm a fan of the scent, but I'm not turned off by it either. It will be in my rotation!

I would like to join the Tabac Brotherhood!
I just had my 1st shave with it today. I love the cushion and slickness of it. Can't say I'm a fan of the scent, but I'm not turned off by it either. It will be in my rotation!

Welcome and many happy Tabac shaves to you!

Welcome to our newest members! Let's keep this thread going with SOTD pics from our Tabac Tuesdays. I'll start with last Tuesday's shave.

proxy.php

Top Bottom