What's new

T-Rexes (Rex Club)

In love with the B&M Reserve line. SOTD Rex, Cool Soap and EDT, StarCraft brush, GSB.
6BDDDC9B-8661-42E9-AA1C-4308CDAC836F.jpeg

Last edited:
i just receive my Rex, this afternoon. I would like to know, when you turn the upper knob setting, for gap adjustment, did you ear a clic? Mine don’t do that, normal ? I have bought the base for it, it weight a ton!!!
Thanks for your help.

i just receive my Rex, this afternoon. I would like to know, when you turn the upper knob setting, for gap adjustment, did you ear a clic? Mine don’t do that, normal ? I have bought the base for it, it weight a ton!!!
Thanks for your help.

Congrats on the new razor. I do not have one but would love to try one out.
Enjoy!!

Hi,
After only two shaves with my Rex, evaluation ready. My best razor was my Razorock game changer qc84, better than my fatboy. I only talk for myself, relate to my type of skin, my hair, ,,, just based on my own experience. My Rex, is the better of them,a perfect shave, a perfect d’ajustement. For me is the grail, may be when I keep my hand on a timeless, or a wolfman, my thinking will change. Just share with you, it’s worth the money.

I often listen people talking about news n series for the Rex. Mine haven’t no letter, just serial number starting by 247, is there any prob. On that. All info would be very appreciated.

I often listen people talking about news n series for the Rex. Mine haven’t no letter, just serial number starting by 247, is there any prob. On that. All info would be very appreciated.
Is your serial number 247O1 for example?
The "O" is for orange, not a zero.

I purchased the Rex Ambassador in April of last year.
The razor still shaves very well, but I've noticed that the ink for the logo, date/serial number code and even numbers on adjustment dial are fading/peeling off.
I thought it was laser etched?

See attached photos.

When I clean my razor I only use a soft bristle toothbrush to remove soap scum and cotton towel to wipe it dry. Is this normal? Can it be touched up?

Also, are there any upgrades or enhancements made to this line of razors since date code N1 that I should be aware of?

IMG_5194.jpg IMG_5193.jpg IMG_5192.jpg IMG_5191.jpg

I think a review video I watched commented on the numbers being printed on (they were silent on the underside) and predicted they'd wear off. Looks like they were right. There's likely a way to etch the numbers, and maybe the other info too, but I'm not sure it'd be worth it. It would bother me too but buying vintage razors has got me thinking about these as tools vs. works of art. At least I try to.

I found some info on changes with the N series but not for the O.

I think the O changed the spring/dial to be harder to turn, and has switched to a brushed finish.

Top Bottom