What's new

T&h 1805

I’m still trying to learn all the good places to buy my shaving equipment. I’m interested in buying some Truffit & Hill 1805 cream. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good place to buy this?

onthefly.com free shipping on all T&H / AOS stuff, at least that's how it was the last 2 times I bought my stuff there.

I normally try to send people to Charles at QEDusa.com, because, well, he's the best. And the cheapest. $21 for T&H pots is the cheapest regular price you will ever find, I promise.

At the moment, though, onthefly.com is ever so slightly cheaper at $24, but with free shipping.

-Mo

ShavingCream.com also carries T&H stuff - the tubs are $24 there as well. You have to pay shipping, but they're usually pretty generous with samples, too.

Nordstrom's carries it in the store...I believe it is 25.00 there (plus tax) but you have the advantage of being able to leave with it right then.

moses,

I hope I'm not just missing it, but I checked on QEDusa.com, and I couldn't find any T&H products. I'm looking at the left column of the page where they list all the brands they carry, and I’m not seeing T&H. Am I looking in the correct place? Thanks for the help.

moses,

I hope I'm not just missing it, but I checked on QEDusa.com, and I couldn't find any T&H products. I'm looking at the left column of the page where they list all the brands they carry, and I’m not seeing T&H. Am I looking in the correct place? Thanks for the help.

Oh. Right. That's because it is one of his newer products that the web page wasn't set up to include. Go here. T&H is fairly near the top. To order, email him.

Oh, and if you like soaps, and/or sandalwood, you will order a tub of his QEDman Sandalwood soap from further down the page. Amazing stuff.

-Mo

I’m still trying to learn all the good places to buy my shaving equipment. I’m interested in buying some Truffit & Hill 1805 cream. Does anyone have a recommendation on a good place to buy this?

T&H was at least (and still may be) having a 20% off spring sale. I can't find the post right now, but somewhere on here there's the cupon code that you will need. www.truefittandhill.com

EDIT: The code is SPRING07 , but the sale ended 4/16. Maybe call them and/or try the website to see what else is available and/or if they will still honor the code. Their customer service is very good.

Oh. Right. That's because it is one of his newer products that the web page wasn't set up to include. Go here. T&H is fairly near the top. To order, email him.

Oh, and if you like soaps, and/or sandalwood, you will order a tub of his QEDman Sandalwood soap from further down the page. Amazing stuff.

-Mo

Perfect, I checked that link and now see that 1805 is offered. Seems like a reasonable price, think I'll give it a go. By the way, you mentioned Sandlewood, and I don't think I've tried that. How would one describe the scent of Sandlewood?

Boogie,

Doesn't Circle Center Mall still have a Nordstroms? Take the DW and go for a SmellFest. They carry T&H and AOS and some others. Don't forget to ask for samples.

My wife preferred the 1805 and the AOS version of Sandalwood.

Jim

I've had a tub of the 1805 for months and just tried it last week. What a GREAT scent! I was lucky enough to buy it last fall when QED had T&H creams on sale for 15 or 16 bucks. Amazing deal. The scent of the cream is so strong you don't need any cologne follow-up.

jim

onthefly.com free shipping on all T&H / AOS stuff, at least that's how it was the last 2 times I bought my stuff there.

Cannot say enough GOOD things about onthefly.com. Great customer service every time I order. The first order came in 2 days from California to Louisiana - free shipping. And they always throw in samples.

Top Bottom