What's new

Swiss Pitralon

For me, first time I used it the smell reminded me of nail polish. It's very hard to describe the scent. Actually, pears & violets is quite close.
It really doesn't matter in the end, since it's one of the best aftershave splashes out there.

Recently I attempted to flesh out my descriptions for the website by getting my wife to describe the scents of all the products as I figured being a woman her nose would be eminently suited for it. It soon became apparent that my decision to sell decants was an even wiser one than I had previously thought as scents are truly a highly individualised thing.

Regarding the Swiss Pitralon it was the one she had the most difficulty putting her verbal finger on. I told her not to worry as it does that to practically everyone but fortunately it is so good at what it was designed to do it doesn't matter. :smile:

I think it has a strong note of rose. Get a decant of this stuff before getting the full bottle as this is a love or hate kind of fragrance.

For me, first time I used it the smell reminded me of nail polish. It's very hard to describe the scent. Actually, pears & violets is quite close.
It really doesn't matter in the end, since it's one of the best aftershave splashes out there.

I agree with this.

smells VERY nail polishey when you smell from the bottle, but it lightens up to an interesting violetey smell. It lasts pretty well too.:cool:

Top Bottom