What's new

Surprised!! gift!

Totally shocked! my wife and my nephew sent me as gifts a fusion proglide flexball (see other post in the modern section) and a DE89! Two completey different razors! Now i dont have any more excuses to start DE shaving.
proxy.php

Yes sir, no excuses. The EJ89 was my first DE razor and it was great to learn on. Don't forget to call on us for any advise and help if those youtube videos give you any issues.

Best of luck, AJ

early today first (ok 2nd considering the old one oct. 2018) shave with De89, shocked!! While the shave with baili 191/bic (sent back to amazon) was a bloodshed, i did a xtg/xtg/atg routine and got a near bbs on nearly everything except a spot on my mustache (my problem with every razor). And i even managed to not nick or cut myself at all!!! Astonishing. Already better than my old sensor. Beginner's luck??

today another shave with the DE89 even better than first one. Because i added shower at first then lathering (green proraso + wilkinson brush) then three passes xtg/xtg/atg (as i said 99.999 % of my hair grows top to bottom so with every razor the atg pass for me is pretty useless, i just move soap - also considering i shave daily) and incredibly a bbs everywhere except a microscopic place right under the jawline (problematic with every razor) while managing to not nick or cut myself at all. I am impressed by this EJ!

Top Bottom