What's new

Surprise! - yummy....

Just when I thought I saw it all....

I received this razor recently. The blade was still in it which is somewhat expected but when I opened it up..... BAM! :lol:
proxy.php

What's that rubber hose you ask.... It was attached to the ball end of the razor for some odd reason.

Is it possible you received this razor from a vetenarian? Someone (buyer/reseller) told me very recently that a lot of DE razors are/were used to shave animals before certain procedures. So clean it thorougly :biggrin:.

Whoa! That razor could have been used to shave a badger or something. Might be a partial explanation for the rubber hose.

Yeah, it is kind of disgusting that someone would sell a razor in that condition when all it would take is a quick rinse to get rid of the hair . . . however, I treat every used razor I get as though it looked like this. I clean them with Scrubbing Bubbles and an old tooth brush, then polish if/as needed and then do a Barbicide soak.

Maybe the seller just felt he wanted to do you the favor of making sure you knew that you should always do a good clean-up job on a used razor. :001_rolle (Just to prove that he had your best interests at heart, he remembered to throw in that hi-tech handle extension.) :001_smile

Regards,
Tom

This razor was actually part of a lot I just received. It's not too hard to figure out why I wanted the lot.... :badger:
proxy.php

I have a lot of work to do on the razors but most of them are only lightly used and should come out very nice. :001_smile

This razor was actually part of a lot I just received. It's not too hard to figure out why I wanted the lot.... :badger:
proxy.php

I have a lot of work to do on the razors but most of them are only lightly used and should come out very nice. :001_smile

That toggle in the back looks great. I can't wait to see the "after" picture.

Dave

There were a few nice surprises in the lot. The single ring turned out to be signed "King Gillette" under the head and the slim was never used, not a speck on it with the instructions and full 2 pack. :badger:

Top Bottom