What's new

Suggestions for a starter Fragrance?

Hello, everyone, I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for basically a starter fragrance. I have the red, green, blue, and orange polo colognes but I think they are starting to go bad. I have not really loved any of them, I was wondering if you guys had any cheap suggestions for me. I'm quite young (17), and from what I can tell I like scents that are not too complex. I have recently tried Stirlings Sandalwood aftershave and I have really enjoyed it but that's the only scent I have noticed I love.
If y'all could help me that would be fantastic.

Have you tried 1 million Lucky by Paco Rabbane? I think that Lucky is the best suited to younger men. 1 Million Lucky has a very fresh sweetness that is paired with hazelnut. The sweet notes are honey and plum with a dash of citrus. All of this is held together by underlying woody notes. Has plenty of strength and no issues with longevity. Attractive and performs well

I’ll second Burberry Brit can be had at Walmart for around 30-40 dollars, oh and when I was your age I was obsessed with Love and Luck by Ed Hardy I still use it on occasion

Don't know if you're still looking for your personal scent, (it's been two years since the original post) but looking at the responses, I'd guess you're not too interested in spending hours at the fragrance counters of local department stores and taking home tons of samples and all that. I know that wouldn't be my preference at 17 years old. If I was you I'd go to a site like samples and check out their samples packages. You might have to spend a few bucks but you'll start to get an idea of brands and what's available. If you want to hang out at cosmetics counters in stores and do the live sample thing, that's your choice. I'd feel more comfortable ordering a couple of sample packs via mail and going that route. good luck..

Top Bottom