What's new

Such a pleasant surprise ! .....

My wife and I were strolling around the beautiful village of Lenox Massachusetts
(in the gorgeous Berkshire Mountains) and stopped into this really nice boutique gift shop.
And,.... look what I found ! Such a pleasant surprise. Yes gents, there is hope for us yet !

IMG_4323.jpg
IMG_4324.jpg

That is not even a proper shaving software - some random non-lathering cream and a shaving gel!
The blades are re-branded (and quite likely overprices).

That is not even a proper shaving software - some random non-lathering cream and a shaving gel!

Maybe not "proper" for you, but maybe very nice for someone who wants to try something different.
All I'm trying to show is that it's quite refreshing to see an independent retailer displaying these items.
And why are you assuming that the blades are "re-branded ?" Feather ten packs are yellow, and
Feather five packs are black. These indeed are the five packs.

Those are standard Feather blades. They just put them into a display box that says Olivina.

I have virtually no doubt that they are overpriced, but they are regular Feather blades.

I am not familiar with the Olvina brand, ..... I just thought it
was neat to see this stuff in an interesting display. :a14::a14::a14:

Yep - I'm always happy to see something beyond the generic DE blades in the grocery store, like from CareOne or the like.

Wegmans - a big grocery chain on the east coast - sells the Olivina line. I have some of their cream and some pre-shave oil. Both are fine - the oil is not bad... it is thinner than Shave Secret and has a more subtle scent. It comes with a dropper, which I need to fill and dispense twice for a good coating pre shave. I'd give the pre-shave oil a 7/10.

I don't remember any specifics about the cream - it's been that long since I've used it. But I know I still have a near full tube. I'll check it out when I get home...

Anybody know where I set my glass of water? You’ll know it’s mine because it’s half empty.

The shave cream can be used with or without a brush. They also sell a hard shaving soap puck and a couple different types of bowls. One is bamboo, the other concrete.

Nice find. Thanks for posting @Adam18 .

Top Bottom