What's new

Stranded on an island...

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Although not sold in tins, Sutliff Aromatic English, in tins, FMC or FMOTT, tough choice.

Pirate Kake.

Because I love Latakia and I'm a pretty one dimensional person. But I never tire of some good ol' pirate :001_cool:

Whatever catches the most fish, birds, lizards, or whatever other animals are on that island to eat.
The only thing I would be looking forward to smoking on a deserted island would be meat!
Yes and then enjoy a nice bowl or cigar and watch the sunset

Escudo or Peterson Irish Flake. I know, two different ends of the spectrum... I've only had one tin of Escudo, but the Irish Flake has been my go to every day pipe for some time now.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It's bulk, not tinned, but probably McClelland 2015.

Edit: If I had to choose a tin, then pretty much any year McClelland Christmas Cheer.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of tins of the Syrian Artisan's Blend tucked away...still have yet to try any of it.

Edit: Also, to play along with the post...
Its hard to decide. Part of me wants Carter Hall but I know I'd get bored with it. Also Full VA Flake or BBF...but again, I don't know that I'd want it all the time. For well rounded complexity/interest and enjoyment I think I'm voting Escudo.

Top Bottom