What's new

Straight razor users! Win a B&B Mug!

Good gents of the straight razor forum, do you want to sip your morning coffee in style and comfort?

$mug.JPG

Want to be the envy of your colleagues and co-workers?

Well now is your chance!

Have the highest scoring submission featuring a straight razor and you will win your very own, award-winning B&B mug! :drool:

Here's how to do it!

I've not had that many straight users submit a pic.

You think you're too cool for school, don't you?

Well ive got news for you.

You aren't.

Well even if I am just starting out I think that I will submit something. Though I do not have the many nice razors that some that of these members do have, that will not stop me I shall enter anyway.

Well even if I am just starting out I think that I will submit something. Though I do not have the many nice razors that some that of these members do have, that will not stop me I shall enter anyway.

Good man!
Its not about who has the best looking razors (because I would win, obviously).. It's about the whole shot.

Take a look at some of the previous SOTD winners for inspiration if you need it!

If only this contest was continuing a week or two more... Then I would be back in the gorgeous Bitterroot Valley and could take a picture with a stunning background (since my razors/equipment certainly wouldn't win the contest).

Top Bottom