What's new
  • The Annual Sue Moore Auction is now running from 19 - 21 October. Every year proceeds from this auction and all monies raised go directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Please take a look at the items that are available this year, as there is sure to be something of interest to everyone!

Storage...!!

Hi gentlemen,

this is my storage for the DE's and brushes, looks a little bit like a spice rack, the wood is maple and I've oiled it with a colorless furniture oil.

Sorry if the quality of the picture isn't good:blush: :blush:

Regards

Thomas

Hi Marty,

thanks, but I think I don't want to sell it, sorry...:mellow:
But it's easy to built...:wink2: :wink2:

Thomas

TomH said:
Hi Marty,

thanks, but I think I don't want to sell it, sorry...:mellow:
But it's easy to built...:wink2: :wink2:

Thomas
Easy to build if you have the tools. You might want to post a pic in the selling and trading section here and at SMF, if there's interest run off a batch of 10. easy to make 10 as 1. That's what I did and I've sold 7 and still have 3 left. I used left over materal so they cost me nothing to make, priority mail boxes are free. The only thing I had to buy was mounting hardware.

Jim Thompson said:
WOW! Is that a headblade with wheels?
Yeah. The Stainless Steel S4 with Merkur Sensor adapter. List for $75 but I got mine form an e-bayer for about $40. Amazing improvement over the little yellow guy.

For my tract lls, Atras, and Mach llls I use metal toothbrush holders one can find at Marshall's or TJ MAxx. My shave brushes are kept in original boxes while I will wrap the ST ones in bubble wrap instead of leaving them in the original tissue paper. I collect shave mugs and use them too. istore them in the big USPS boxes wrapped in bubble wrap. I place a layer of bubble wrap the stack my shave brushes box lying down on top.

Hello gentlemen,

and thanks a lot for your reception...:wink: :wink:

Now the next project is in planning, I want to build another storage for my blades, so that they don't lie around in the drawer of my restroom-cupboard.

You guys will be one of the first (also SMF), which can gaze the project when I've finished it...:wink: :wink:

Once more, thx a lot and kind regards

Thomas

Top Bottom