What's new

Storage...!!

Hi gentlemen,

this is my storage for the DE's and brushes, looks a little bit like a spice rack, the wood is maple and I've oiled it with a colorless furniture oil.

Sorry if the quality of the picture isn't good:blush: :blush:

Regards

Thomas

Hi Marty,

thanks, but I think I don't want to sell it, sorry...:mellow:
But it's easy to built...:wink2: :wink2:

Thomas

TomH said:
Hi Marty,

thanks, but I think I don't want to sell it, sorry...:mellow:
But it's easy to built...:wink2: :wink2:

Thomas
Easy to build if you have the tools. You might want to post a pic in the selling and trading section here and at SMF, if there's interest run off a batch of 10. easy to make 10 as 1. That's what I did and I've sold 7 and still have 3 left. I used left over materal so they cost me nothing to make, priority mail boxes are free. The only thing I had to buy was mounting hardware.

Jim Thompson said:
WOW! Is that a headblade with wheels?
Yeah. The Stainless Steel S4 with Merkur Sensor adapter. List for $75 but I got mine form an e-bayer for about $40. Amazing improvement over the little yellow guy.

For my tract lls, Atras, and Mach llls I use metal toothbrush holders one can find at Marshall's or TJ MAxx. My shave brushes are kept in original boxes while I will wrap the ST ones in bubble wrap instead of leaving them in the original tissue paper. I collect shave mugs and use them too. istore them in the big USPS boxes wrapped in bubble wrap. I place a layer of bubble wrap the stack my shave brushes box lying down on top.

Hello gentlemen,

and thanks a lot for your reception...:wink: :wink:

Now the next project is in planning, I want to build another storage for my blades, so that they don't lie around in the drawer of my restroom-cupboard.

You guys will be one of the first (also SMF), which can gaze the project when I've finished it...:wink: :wink:

Once more, thx a lot and kind regards

Thomas

Top Bottom